Wednesday, April 25, 2012

V is for Vegweb

What is Vegweb? Well, I am oh, so happy to tell you about it. Vegweb is a site that is dedicated to providing 100% vegan recipes. The best part (besides it being vegan, of course) is that REAL people post the recipes and REAL people comment on the recipes. They even tell you little tips to make the recipe better or alternatives to try. You can also see pictures from those same REAL people who tried the recipe.

I've been vegan for 6 years now and this is my go to site. There is every type of recipe! Most are super easy, quick & use ingredients that are already in your kitchen, especially if you are a vegan.

Here are links to a few of my favorites - Maybe you'll give 'em a try. If you do, I'd love to hear about your experience!

Cashew Gravy (I make this every Thanksgiving. My non-vegan family absolutely loves it!)


2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, and thank you for stopping by my blog to say hello. I appreciate your sweet comments. I also appreciate the invitation to Tuesday Alchemy. I will definitely play along, but this week I am STUCK on my couch as I just had surgery. If you will (please) stop back at my blog and read my current blog post, you will read about my situation. But I WILL check be back when I am able to create again. In the meantime, I would like to invite YOU to participate at my challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday. I'd LOVE to have you play along. Also, I'd like to have you as a follower on my own blog (mycuprunnethover) and I will gladly follow you as well. Thanks again for your sweet words, and I look forward to getting to know you better. Have a blessed week.
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - personal blog
www.wordartwednesday,blogspot.com - challenge blog

Corrinne said...

I will head on over to your places. Thank you for the invites!