Thursday, September 18, 2014

Throwback Thursday: July 22, 2010

I enjoy creating many things, so I was partaking in many crafts, including making soap. And this is my very first cake soap. With layers of dark & white chocolate, this soap was topped with a strawberry frosting topped with shreds of the same "flavors." Doesn't it look good enough to eat?
Dark Chocolate & White Chocolate Cake with a Creamy Strawberry Frosting, Vegan Soap
This slice of bathing heaven was a whopping 8 - 9 ounces! "NOT EDIBLE, although, you will be tempted to take a bite - This is entirely made out of wonderful, vegan soap!"

I am no longer making soap; although, I do miss it terribly and, hopefully, one day will start again.
Is there something you used to create, but no longer? It be splendid if you share it in the comments.

With blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

No comments: